Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wednesdays G20 Fireworks ...GET READY

This is one of my predictions that seems simple enough to see coming....so I am sure I will be wrong... http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aZa_z4n.jGgg&refer=home
The pitchfork crowd will have an opportunity to guage publick sentiment at the G20 meeting on Wednesday.....I am suspicious ..that the level of protest may overwhelm the police and some nasty repercussions could result...More than likely they will contain the protest and keep then from shutting down the financial district...but it is going to be a real battle that I am watching...OK enough of that ..I'll get off of that horse and see what happens. I just keep my eyes on canary in the coal mines. Brown is under intense pressure at home.

1 comment:

  1. Look for police posing as violent protesters so they can go for martial law type tactics. This happens in most big protests. Or paid anarchists.

    ReplyDelete