Friday, April 3, 2009

THE DAILY NUMBERS

My crystal ball is medium clear...profit taking should be in the cards for tomorrow and a push for the bears to break 812 should occur early in the morning...dont count on a gap down with the jobs numbers but it would make sense. However they have used these worse than expected numbers lately to rally the markets.......soooooo...if the numbers are WORSE than expectations dont be surprised to see an early morning push by the bulls to 845 area only to fade as profit taking kicks in early....but that has been a pattern on these numbers lately...thats how the MMs slap you around.....I just really dont expect the slow bleed straight to 812 without some nice head fakes. Now for newbies that think this is gospel ...you are craaaazy....playing heavy here will take your head off....They will try to take your stops out tomorrow..which is why my SRS short position is only 6% of my portfolio and TBT is 12%...I am heavy cash ..this is P2 and its a wedge killin mofo....and I am only playing small and scalpin. Remember bulls want 845 bad.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds about my thoughts too Kli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there isn't a gap to deal with this morning so we can fly away from here and quick.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking flat to slightly up until lunch and then an afternoon sell off and profit taking. We should close red but maybe not by much today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far so good bot more srs little at green opening....45.5...hehehehehehe gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. greedy bastid. I did the same hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far so good MMs pushin the stops up and down.......just a cash register for them...should go ahead and pump it down here..

    ReplyDelete