Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE DAILY NUMBERS

We are getting very close to a pig roast or maybe I should say BULL roast...My wish tomorrow is a push to 835....a gift.. this rally is long in the tooth...bulls may still get us to Danos 857 but it is weak and I think Dano called that off tonight...Pattern trader (see blog link below) is getting very bearish here...and I like his analysis also.....we could still be a day or two off...but like I said that close tonight shows no strength....I bought faz srs tbt today and will add tomorrow if it touches 835...but dont count on that happening......warning ..you may make money long tomorrow...but it is an increasingly risky trade.... I played spy today and made 25c....dont like it.. I own tbt here..I recommend not adding here if market tanks it should make a run to 43.......bears want to take out 804 tomorrow....baaaad....gl and be nimble....

No comments:

Post a Comment