Sunday, April 5, 2009

FEAR MONGERING OR JUST THE FACTS MAM

Recent events raised the spector that my comments on the recent mass killings were somehow a promotion of my bearish stock position by my protaganist Liveup on the SKF board. Not true...and I apologize if that is the way it appeared...We are entering troubled times..I have a unique job that provides me a daily opportunity to look inside the pulse of society at its most private and troubled level. My commentary on the shootings initially were knee jerk and assummed that they would be related to the stress of a collapsing economy...I did not think that was far fetched nor innappropriate. It appears that indeed this is the major trigger for all three mass killings.....all reported that the individuals had lost jobs and were despondent...One of the reasons I make these observations is a belief that logically this trend will accelerrate as times become worse.. Hopefully Obama and P2 bring us a reprieve with hope and some stability..I believe that in spite of this we will enter P3 and whatever is happening negatively to society over the following few months will deteriorate next year.. Again no crystal ball just logical simple deductive reasoning. Take precautions ..and hope for the best. GL gang.....

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what was said, but knowing you, you haven't done a thing wrong.... you are a wonderful human being and live up likes to push people's buttons......

    about the killing sprees.... just the beginning, imho.... people can only take so much.... the saddest part is they are killing the wrong people....

    forgetaboutit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your SKF comments for the last 9 months. You are simply observing reality, not encouraging it.

    It's kinda like watching a horror movie. We hope that the good people in the film make it out ok. But most of the time they don't. That doesn't stop us from watching.

    ReplyDelete