Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MMs STILL IN CONTROL OF THE TAPE

BUT...as opposed to yesterday's tape which saw a nice reversal ..will they use the last few day's of reversals to lure the bulls into a trap....I am not able to predict their moves but would want any bull positions to be careful here....Most wavers and T/A is still leaning towards 857 to 870 area and are probably right...not enough meat on that bone for me to chase here. Always take precautions if you are long here with tight stops. I have traded SRS tiny that I bot last nite...and have remained very small in the SRS position. Added tiny TBT and tiny ES ...I don't like pumping individual stocks ....but after this market correction ES is a descent gamble....but dont cry to me if you lose your axx....gl gang

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn is up for your viewing.... another MM... lol.....

    ReplyDelete