Saturday, April 4, 2009

PRIMARY 2 ITS A BEAR

Rephrasing the headline should read its a bear for me. As many of us on skf have stated P2 is in play and will be so for months to come....I am not the Oracle of Delphi...and am totally sarcastic when I discuss crystal balls.....I have none.....merely the assimilation of a multitude of readily available factual data give me no othere recourse but to conclude that EWs continued progression into P3 will transpire. For those of you that have to make short term trading decisions on this ..it is simple...maintain a long bias until spx950.....or go to cash and occaisionally scalp small shorts. As you can see short etfs in this current wave can be butchered. There is another tape to watch and I pay close attention...and that is the reality news tape. It is deteriorating.. I hope this will at least ammeliorate with Primary 2 but I am not sanguine in that regard. You have to save some cash now and prepare in case my and others predictions are correct...( i hope i am fos)....some gold coins now are critical. I am in the process of looking to purchase small fertile farmland as a safe investment to protect me from a potentially hyperinflationary currency debasement. Look at tangible assets that have valuable.Gl doom and gloomers

4 comments:

  1. For your profile, since when is basket weaving referred to as, "in the science field"? A couple spelling mistakes in your post of 4/4, "it's" not "its" in the first sentence, SKF should be capitalized, "other" not "othere". Hitting the refresh key on the SKF board all day is a bit of a stretch for "...8 hours a day studying market and world news..", but we'll let that one go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is kind of depressing, very dry and unchanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rather than buying up a small patch of farmland, I suggest just squatting on other people's territory, as long as you wear very good camouflage clothing and move about in a stealthy manner. Another idea is to live underground, if you are in a city, just pry up one of those manhole covers, it's amazing how much stuff is down there if you browse around for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kli what do you think of BDD good long term until 950 and also your thoughts on UDN would be much appreciated

    ReplyDelete