Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DOJI STARS AND TOPS

Forget about it. Just concentrate on the game. We are overbought here and need some air out of the balloon. But I am not expecting more than a 50dma touch. So stay tuned. Joe is playing DTO and it does look good this AM. Added a small ammount at close so will try to trade it today with probably a gap trade on one of the miners depending on which gap shows the most promise. Don't forget to watch SWC. Nimble today. Market is due for some bleeding.

Nice video today on the FED.

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1267575584.php

I will update today as market dictates.

8 comments:

  1. nice gap fill on swc saweeeeeeeeeeeeet

    going to add some slw and ssri here

    ReplyDelete
  2. All,

    I loaded up on SPRINT (S) $3.45 a share this morning, took profit at 3.60 since I had shit load of shares and will keep the rest for a while, 52 week low is 2.80 and high is around 6.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=s

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. kli, Joe is not just a commodity trader, he is the best tape reader I have seen. I was not even thinking about Sprint, damn.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim...Joe is a hyena.....he takes pieces of the kill......

    ReplyDelete
  5. kli, I see your point!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65uvZ4oRFI

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. The RIMM position had potential, but we were too close to 1150, and the Chambers news was a dud. Promising start and maybe without the Chambers news in the mix it would have run. I would not hold long here IMO. We hit 115 on SPY, close enough for me to say top in and watch to see what happens from here, and play break out range either direction from here. Can't win them all, just cut the loser trades off and not allow them to eat you alive. Live to fight another day as Joe says. - Analyze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so analyze, did you go short for a pending short-term pull-back? --- wolfsonite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wolfsonite, I did not go short but pulled out of long. I would call myself neutral until confirmation up or down is received. There is nothing to stop one from very quick swings and scalps regardless of direction at this point, I will resort to that style until definitive direction occurs. - Analyze.

    ReplyDelete