Monday, February 28, 2011

MONDAY MORNING RACE CARD update II

Our lead horse today is the sleak fast silver thoroughbred ....SLW with HL EXK SSRI to place. Precious metals are the horse to ride this year. Do not be shocked if they stumble periodically. It's bound to happen. Get back on if you are going to be in this race. Its hard to but getting bruised is going to happen.

The horse that looks much better lately to me is GOLD.....If you are conservative and hate the fluctuations take a look at PHYS. Look at this article and tell me that you don't want to be in this race right now.

http://news.goldseek.com/CliveMaund/1298839172.php

If you have questioned why some of your gold miners have seemed to languis in gold miner's hell and need to be sent to the nag pasture, I ran across Trader Dan's article that certainly helped to explain the laggard quality of several miners. They can't controld the price of bullion completely but they have ways to accumulate large miners cheaply while bullion moves up.

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2011/02/hui-gold-ratio-gld-and-ratio-spread.html

After you read this article you get a better idea why certain miners had a relative performance superior to others that seemed to be as strong or stronger. Note that the hedge funds wanted no part of shorting ANV......not a good move if you have Soros lurking under the water.

Again I encourage the investors that don't want a heart attack to look at PHYS.
If you want a little leverage ANV GFI EGO.

Uranium appears to be poised for another leg up on the charts. Todays action may help to push the RSIs over 50 and off to the races. Play a basket UEC URZ URG DNN USU. If that makes you nervous just go with the etf....URA. Remember we are in a global oil mess and there will be efforts to go to this meterable alternative.....gl

update I... "Poleaxing".. http://www.zerohedge.com/article/dollar-poleaxing-continues-silver-takes?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

update II.......Read the thoughts of your Wall Street elite..Bernie...poster child..

It’s unbelievable. Goldman … no one has any criminal convictions—the whole new regulatory reform is a joke. The whole government is a Ponzi scheme.”


And now there are limits to his sympathy. He sees himself not as some evil mastermind but as part of a system of corruption, maybe its linchpin, but he believes that people have lost their perspective on what actually occurred. “Look, none of my clients, even if they lost every penny they put in there, can plead poverty,” he said. “Look, it doesn’t mean I’m excusing what I did, doesn’t mean I don’t feel sorry for them. I’m embarrassed … It was the people that came in very late in the game that got hurt. All of my friends, most of my individual clients, are not net losers,” he said. “Now if you listen to [them], they’re living out of Dumpsters and they don’t have any money, and I’m sure it’s a traumatic experience to some, but I made a lot of money for people. Does it justify it? No.



“When you deal with people’s money, as I did for all my life,” he continues, “you realize how strange they are; it’s all like, ‘What have you done for me lately?’ If you made money for me, I was smart because I gave you the money and I went there, and if you lose money, then it’s all your fault. So you become somewhat callous about people lying.”

http://nymag.com/news/features/berniemadoff-2011-3/

28 comments:

  1. And.........slw is racing......hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. DCTH I am starting to think is not dead $$$$$ what I believe will happen is they will partner and stock has a strong chance of EU approval this summmer also FDA never requested new trials..

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting dj.........I guess we will find out

    ReplyDelete
  4. DCTH seems to be several months off before something could happen. Won't they need a round of funding about then as well? seems like dead money for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never underestimate the ponzi Horatio......its why I put my real money in real sectors....my mad money goes to the biotechs

    ReplyDelete
  6. added small HERO today and reloaded my ATPG

    ReplyDelete
  7. took a position in UURAF....rare metals.....chart looks good.......enjoy...thnx mabus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice series of higher highs and higher lows on EXK so far today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. joe
    read where the stock yong may be a short squeeze on seeking alpha would like to see what your thoughts are

    ReplyDelete
  10. A little more info on DCTH will File NDA by 3rd quarter no new trials update safety data.EU will make decision by mid yr CEO said..The Big difference between FDA and eu is fda is treating DCTH product as a drug and Eu as a device..Big difference and CEO said eu mkt is 3 billion interesting indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok GORO is back on the field, and I still may as well be in SLW instead! Oh well steady as she goes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. UNBELIEVABLE!!! What a sneak attack close on ANV SLW and GORO and GPL

    ReplyDelete
  13. look at ATPG's close....heheheh....watta joke...

    ReplyDelete
  14. $HUI close was extremely bullish.....buckle up...that may be why those mining stocks ripped.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy all - when did URRE come off the uranium list? Is it another JAG or about to be?

    ReplyDelete
  16. URRE....don't know why...but I don't own it homer...chart looks ok.......consolidating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wondering if I had another "weiner" like JAG. Picked up URRE a while back with UEC. Need to pick up a couple more and realized I haven't seen URRE mentioned recently...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nvax, looks like it got a government contract today.

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/28/us-novavax-idUSTRE71R7IC20110228?feedType=RSS&feedName=globalMarketsNews&rpc=43

    ReplyDelete
  20. CDE went up. If it can go up with earnings, quality stocks like SLW must as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ATPG has 16M shares short out of a float of 36M....that is an astounding ratio....something is going to give.....I'm keeping this in the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Nvax up 38% after hours according to Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha Wall Street is now issuing CDS contracts for GM. Why is that funny? Maybe because GM hasn't actually issued any bonds on which to default.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wonder if they also sell insurance in case a leprechaun defaults on his obligation to give you his pot o' gold if you find it at the end of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete