Friday, March 4, 2011

FRIDAY'S JOBS BLOCKBUSTER

We managed to obtain an inside look at the Job's report and its a blockbuster.....over 650K new jobs reported. So bend over and kiss your gold and silver goodbye. Ben can now stop printing and raise rates. This game is over Rover....send Jimmy over. The CNBS reporters will be preparing for this report with an octagon of erstwhile economic reporters and commentators. This information cannot come at a better time for the ponzi. Ben's lower lip quivered quite a bit on Tuesday during some really "tough" questioning by the Senators that are protecting the common citizen's interests. I guess Ben was trying to probably trying to not break out giggling during the hearings. After all where could he go for a better circus. Our carefully selected senators like the dipchit from Louisianna that was busted for hiring hookers while he espoused family values and castigated Clinton for a blow job....you remember him ....Vitter...yes of course he was going to grill Ben.....hehehe. Bought and paid for. Just like all of his phony colleagues. Just a dog and pony show. Which of course brings me back to the CNBS octagon before the jobs number. Can you imagine the excitement and suspense that must be building in the Steve Leisman household tonight. He's probably staying up late tonight trying to anticipate some of the tough questioning that Ranger Rick Santelli will hit him with. I'm not sure if he and Santelli will get in a major Youtube fight but I'm sure some special moments will arise.

I know this reporter/blogger/investor/sheeple/dipchit will have a hard time resting tonight. This is an incredibly important moment in our history. If they can tag 250K tomorrow....you will see fireworks going off ON THE SET. Leisman has promised to kiss Beck Quicky AND Joe Kiernan if the hit the mark. Personally I want to see Becky and Erin do it on air but I'm afraid Erin is in Saudi doing an interview with one of the Royal Princes buying stocks on line in his bedouin tent during a sand storm tomorrow.

With a full octagon playing for the sheep like me in the morning the ratings should be out of sight. I wonder how many times they will repeat the magic numbers before the 8:30 EST announcement. They needn't bother...I already know it.....650K...its all we ever could have hoped for. Its heaven sent. All the printing has restored CONfidence and the structural disaster we call an economy is fixed. So send your fat little cake eating kids off to school and go do something important this morning like start looking for a new McMansion to buy this year. Its all been fixed. I'm buying a new Escalade AND a Porche. Top that.

Then again I've seen this movie before....and if they drop another load of poop at 8:30 I am going to be very upset. I'll have to slap my informer on the 650K number and cancel the car buys. Then I'll have to buy more silver and gold stocks because I know Ben's going for the printer fast.

Keep your eyes on the ball this is the year to try and trade this market. Uranium looked really good yesterday and may be getting the needed rotation from the "boyz"...UEC and DNN were particularly strong....keep your eyes on those big boyz.

Gold and silver miners need consolidation..... don't go to wild on um for a couple of days. They need time to "breathe".....gl and have fun

PS look at UURAF.PK....up 20% yesterday...hehehhe.

41 comments:

  1. Kli - nice job of using humor to make a point. One thing that I hear very few talking about is demographics and its effect on the employment numbers. Out of a small circle of friends and family 2 have retired (and started getting SS) so far this year, I expect that number to double, triple, maybe quadruple during the year.

    Admittedly not a large sample, but I believe you will have a wave of boomers leaving the job market this year and subsequent years reducing the labor force. I would not be surprised if this number reaches double digit millions this year. This trend alone could shave a percentage point or more this year off the unemployment rate as employers have to fill the jobs vacated by these boomers.

    A normal demographic shift may do more to cure the employment problem than employers increasing their workforce numbers or any government program. I believe this is a trend worth keeping an eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, inlet. Given the demographic changes over the next 20 years (baby boomer retirement), it will be all the more important to talk about employment numbers rather than UNemployment numbers ... if the financial media, academia and politics weren't so incestuously retarded in their intellectual discourse, someone by now would have asked how anyone can realistically expect to attain current real GDP growth forecasts (i.e. level changes in GDP) with a decreasing effective work force absent dramatic productivity improvements.

    Answer is obvious - real GDP growth is hard to come by - which is why we will do it the nominal way through Benny's printing press

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a cheap USA oil gas company TGC it spike from .50 to 2.50 when oil ran up three years ago. It has already move from .50 to about 1.10 in the last few months. Today it is up about 18% . The five year chart has two big spikes in it and it looks like another one is forming. I am sure you guys can tell if it can run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx for the comments....and woodcarver.....nice move is that ALL you can say.....hehehehhe WOW what an explosion...gotta take the money here and run...I'm trying to trade some of these a lot more here after mostly holding and accumulating the last month..lets watch uranium today for its "tell"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kli...Love the blog , thanks for sharing all the data and insights. I have been a holder of LNG for a while , just got into this oil and gas play last month on a recommendation from a colleague can you let me know if you follow or know anything about it. FXEN FX Energy. Play on European natural gas. Been traeting me pretty good so far

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Bigeye was just going to comment on LNG stock will make a beeline to $11.75-12.50 imo then i will take off table....GMXR looking sporty today as is SA...CHEERS TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEI-wow...MM's ran all the stops yesterday and kaboom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the looks of FXEN......accumulate on weakness here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tom TGC looks like another nice dice throw...I took a small position.....will keep an eye on it

    ReplyDelete
  10. DJ,

    What's your sell target for GMXR?

    ReplyDelete
  11. DCTH bottom was 6.02, time to start accumulating and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Palmer I think stock could see double digits this year.16 but I do trade some so minimum in 6.60's FOR A TRADE This one I will play as I see uptrend has started just as LNG did earlier...VOLUME IS AWESOME AS WELL...Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. From trading perspective GMXR needs to hold 5.57, if it does then 6s coming, it hit 5.60 today and retraced, like to see close around 5.57 or higher then the uptrend has started. Look at the chart, 50 and 200ma close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ZLCS looks like its trying to pull off the 50ma here.......c'mon now u can do it....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking at buying this dip in UURAF?

    ReplyDelete
  16. phys movement will vary depending upon how they have to adjust their premium to NAV....I recommend you not get too hung up on its day to day price movement to the physical in the longer run you win in the eventual price to the physical.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The good old ALU keeps on ticking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. GMXR:

    http://www.stoxline.com/quote.php?symbol=GMXR

    ReplyDelete
  19. ALU SGY SLW ANV all as predicted by you two years ago Joe........hehehhehe.....and not to mention about twenty others....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Roddog......bet you already puked up PSLV last week.....if you did then you have to comment with a baaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  21. kli,

    The rules of predicting macro and then using it for investment direction is not that difficult if ONE understands who sets the rules. Most did not understand two yrs ago when I kept yelling that DEFLATION is an enemy of central bankers and those are the real power, most folks were still too busy arguing democrat vs republican and were convinced deflation during the time continues and if you recall I wrote essays explaining why there will be an interuption in deflation thru money printing by central bankers causing stagflation and rise of oil and precious metals, I also explained who runs the show , the International private entity which CONTROL the whole ball of wax, heck I knew who runs the show since I was 14 yrs old which is long time ago. I told you guys to buy SLW when it was $3 a share, GORO when it was $4 a share and the list goes on. Always understand who runs the show which is the one who controls the value of currency and realize what's in their benefit and then invest accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  22. kli
    jim reported me for going in the road i know he tattled about pslv no crying from me profit is profit thanks it met my criteria and it is gone waiting now for a pull back thats the game happy as a possum eatin chit

    ReplyDelete
  23. " Let me have the power to control the value of currency and I do not care who sets the policy since I will own it ALL", heheeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The "True Power"......ehhehehehheehehhehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. kli,

    Remember the song, heheeeeeee!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9EKqQWPjyo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Joe as we discussed many times two years ago....those without a fundamental understanding of not only the economics in play OR the control of the money/politics have NO business in this market

    ReplyDelete
  27. kli,

    My response to those you mentioned is ALWAYS the same response, my father always told me to be AWARE of a fact that most human beings are not capable of handling the TRUTH if it's not what they want to hear ( Due to conditioning, product of limited environment they have lived on, ego, lack of interest,,,etc) and for me to be patient, study human behavior and wait until the truth has shown itself to them to the point of no denial anymore and then TELL THEM, " Shit Happens", so my response to those who just can not deny it any more is simply, Shit Happens.

    ReplyDelete
  28. good advice for all to use when discussing the great ponzi

    ReplyDelete
  29. roddog......Jim tattled immediately when you sold....he cannot be trusted.....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Roddog IF you believe KLI on this one, you will believe anything. He tells it like it is 99.9 % of the time, but he did ask but I would tell him I knew for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Palmer joe,

    Wish I would have ran across your advice earlier...good stuff...its funny I saw this whole thing coming in the credit world and still tried to outsmart them last year by shorting and they ripped me up good....

    I now think silver is going to $150.00

    Kli-Thanks for the blog...

    cheers to all...

    ReplyDelete
  32. credit guy....Joe talked to me until he was blue in the face not to try to even ATTEMPT a short trade....I knew we were going to 1224 on the SnP but I tried to short with SRS as just a play.....in 2009...it cost me dearly....thank god I was long miners to cushion that beating.

    ReplyDelete
  33. roddog.....jim is a "rat".....he squealed on you

    ReplyDelete
  34. I see aversion to the truth as an evolved trait, even when knowing some bit of truth it's necessary to ignore it in order to go about your business. Useful truth is a rare gem in the gravel heap of useless truth.

    ReplyDelete
  35. kli jim joe & all
    great people everyone jim counts my money daily the only one who gets away with that my big secret from him when he asked me if i was buying anything jim took that pslv profit invested in TOOT a great st louis co. bought for fun turned into a double on the open now thats fun so hurry home guys

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0yuaUCKFII

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

    Well.. it made my day

    ReplyDelete