Monday, April 30, 2012

FADING GOLDEN LIGHT

As the world devolves into oblivion and black becomes white and light becomes dark a golden hue falls onto the world of economic chaos. As the elite scramble for the last scraps of wealth to pilfer and politicians pick apart the spoils of privilege from their peeps, a few of us cling to the belief that one last ride to glory exists in a world of decaying morality.  The picture above embodies a different time but it is emblematic of today in many ways. Even while the world around the characters burns, they find something between them that isolates them from the madness. Even the war they are caught up in becomes meaningless in their story and only their survival and a sense of morality becomes paramount. It is still ageless and ranks even today as a classic love story. You remember it don't you?  You see....morality and nature will always survive even if we do not.

Now back to the game. By now you must be aware of the the gold beatdown premarket that unleashed a tremendous amount of fear in the peeps. Never fear......buying resumed immediately and the onslaught was reversed with only a minor amount of casualties. 7500 contracts in one minute were sold.....That's 750,000 oz of gold..........and the miners and gold closed green....hmmmmm. gl



19 comments:

  1. and they're off...........hehehhe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I saw it with 3 different ladies on dates...by the third one I knew the lines so I concentrated elsewhere

      Delete
  3. http://www.grandich.com/2012/05/down-she-goes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. GBG looks like its making a run! Things looked better before the ISM number. I guess people really believe QE is off again.......right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three out of six are finally in the green, not by much but green is good!! Nice call in OXGN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SVM trying to break thru resistance at 7 dollar range. Come on,...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/art-cashin-issues-his-latest-warning-egypt

    ReplyDelete
  8. euro is getting interesting

    http://postimage.org/image/qs90wyzvb/

    ReplyDelete
  9. KLI: I was also reading zerohedge this morning.

    They just put up this little gem:

    GREENSPAN SAYS LOW FED RATES DIDN'T FUEL HOUSING BOOM

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/demented-old-normal-speaks-greenspan-forgets-his-lines-year-ago-now-hearts-qe

    *GREENSPAN SAYS STOCKS ARE `CHEAP'


    I wonder if Greenspan has any physical gold in his bunker as he spouts this unadulterated bulls*$t?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that asswipe should have been put into a padded room long ago....I wonder how he covers his horns with little hair...good make up?

      Delete
  10. I just figured out a little game the options traders play. Today I'm trying to buy some puts on CVX (Chevron) for .64 a contract.

    I'm watching and watching and even as the stock price goes up, the option isn't getting filled. I could see the bid quantity was the exact size of my order (14 contracts) so I know I was the only one with cash on the table.

    I hit "cancel" just to see what would happen. Right away, the ask price instantly drops to .64 and bid price to .63 even though the stock price was exactly the same.

    So in summary, the little turds figured out I was a retail. They were conspiring to scalp the option for .01 They probably thought to themselves "He'll get tired of waiting and just up the thing a penny"

    They do enough .01 scalps per day and it'll fill the house coffers.
    Whatta game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jay, hahaha I have witnessed the same thing countless times with large spreads especially. I like to put in bids and yank them every few minutes just to watch the bid ask change as well as the contracts. It's amazing, you the retail trader actually do have some ability to mess with them. I've even gotten it to work in my favor a few times but getting the ask to drop but very rarely. Regardless it's fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got lucky and ended up getting the best of them though. About 5 minutes after I exposed their hand, the stock made a nice little jump and I was able to snag the contracts for .63

      My real time chart system was screaming to buy puts even at .64 I waited and waited and it finally took the dive at the end of the day. I sold them for .70 and now I can sleep well tonight.

      Delete
  12. Interesting:

    http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2012/04/empire-of-poverty.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.321gold.com/editorials/field/field050112.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.wisdomworld.org/additional/KernelsOfWisdom-Series/DoNotBorrowOrLendMoney.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somehow when I hit reply, it doesn't let me post. Kli, I like to look at it in baseball terms: Eurozone at bat, UK on deck, U.S. in the hole...ready or not here it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice to see the this working again so much good info

    ReplyDelete