Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BUCK UP SISSY BOYS

I was purusing some of the comments on other sites today and realized there aren't any answers, but there are an incredible chit pile of questions. Enough that it really starts to overwhelm you if you feel like you want to be responsible for your future or at least attempt to. WELL SORRY BUCKAROO!!!But there ain't gonna be no answers! This mess has taken years to develop and it damn well may take years to unwind. Your central planners are pushing this out to the extreme in an attempt to plug in just the right sequence of variable that unlock the the ultimate variable sequence equation to solve this 1.4 Quadrillion dollar ponzi. Yes.......I did say ponzi and I did not say it for hyperbole........you are waking up every morning on another Groundhog day nightmare ponzifochingdouchebag of a nightmare. Stephen Leeb was on KWN today and said   " I would also add that this period in front of us is probably going to be the most frightening period of my lifetime, and I’ve been around, and I can tell you the way for investors to weather this storm is going to be through the gold and silver space.”
I've known Leeb for years and he's a Wall Street equities guy.......NOT a PM guy.....so you know the SHTF scenario must be scaring the chit out of these guys.

I'm in the camp that it may take place but SO WHAT. You can only take the steps we've talked about and take care of the things that matter in life.......BECAUSE ONE THING IS FOR SURE!!!! NONE OF US ARE GETTIN' OUT OF THIS GAME ALIVE!! (sorry Jim Morrison)

So here we are. I can only speak for myself and I will tell you I plan on getting through this stronger than I was before and doing the best job I can to help my family and others through to the other side. I know there will be more than just bumps ahead but there are going to be some damn fine times in there too. I can tell you from my own personal discussions with Depression survivors that not everyone was destroyed physically and/or mentally by those trials. Many people found out what their souls were really made of. Hopefully many of you will too. I knew I said Wednesday but I found some time tonight. You're in an obvious consolidation from the move up over the latter part of the summer. That move was way overbot and I mentioned that numerous times. Trading it would have been nice if you made it but holding will be just fine in a few months. Don't be a sissy boy......this is life and you're in the middle of one big historic meltdown.....so LIVE IT UP! Don't let the scumbags suck you dry......gl in your trading.........carts to follow

31 comments:

  1. "Don't be a sissy boy......this is life and you're in the middle of one big historic meltdown.....so LIVE IT UP! Don't let the scumbags suck you dry......"

    Yeah it's easier to play into your fear and cower but I agree NOW more then ever since the story is totally relieved for all to see, just get your ducks in line to the best of your ability and get on getting so your right FK U'm!!

    “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.”

    Few other thoughts on getting your ducks in line,

    Like I said not having a means of purifying water was really troubling even though I had collapsible 5 gallon containers and two cases of gallon jugs per person but what if the tap quit running? Was not prepared for that either! Red mentioned the 100 gallon WaterBOB for just that occasion should it arise so here’s the link for it, got to admit it a great idea and an inexpensive way to store a decent amount of H2o:

    http://www.waterbob.com/Information.do;jsessionid=C9D7979D1EE70C16D36F6D130A4F7DE7?forward=home

    If the water is deemed not drinkable but running while the Berkey would remedy that, at least I hope so since one is one the way, you couldn’t shower… Going to add a Solar Spray™ Portable Shower (5 gallons) to my stuff to make Saturday bath time a little easier……

    https://beprepared.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_CH%20S410_A_c2p_E_mt_A_name_E_Solar%20Spray%20Portable%20Shower

    Also going to pick up a few rain barrels for emergency storage and they would serve a dual purpose watering the veggie garden when not used for storage plus you’ll get to tell all the neighbors you’re going green and saving the planet!

    Lastly I’m getting back to the Gym, I’ve gotten a tad soft over the past five years and if I have to rely on cycling for a primary means of transportation for any length of time, I ain’t getting that far……

    Good thought on the Kerosene Heaters, forgot about them considering I lived with them growing up but then again maybe that’s why I forgot about them could never stand the smell…. Going to take a look at them as I’m sure the technology and burn has gotten better.

    Quick LIPA update we have our first scape goat the acting COO resigned last night so I guess a few more flunkies get kicked to the curb and problem solved, yeah right!!! Hehehehehehe Ain’t we having fun now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom,

      Thanks for the updates...really appreciate the comments and ideas....

      the bike thingy is a must for me...even though I surf and hike, I need to take it to another level in case the race for water is competitive....

      cheers and good luck out there...

      Delete
    2. Rocket Stove like Stovetec, fits in a 5 gallon bucket, burns biomass efficiently to cook and purify water, rolling boil. Mine came in yesterday, have not had time to test it out. Waterbob is inexpensive and compact sitting on shelf along with the solar shower. Definitely need rain barrel collector and some tarps if reduced down to morning humidity. Groundwater is generally not safe in an urban area. Did not get the large home solar panels installed and the existing irrigation well operational this year, maybe too late until spring. Got a small portable solar cube and a small panel setup, only suitable for critical emergency power. The small 900 watt generator will have to hold the line (6-12 hours on a gallon and depending on load).

      Charts are getting kind of useless, S&P shows testing of 1340 on weekly and 1330 (mid) to 1180 (lower) on monthly.

      Delete
  2. I'm still researching the Kerosene heaters. But, from what I read, there are rules you have to follow such as:
    Filling and starting the heater outside, and let it burn for about 5 minutes.
    Make sure the wick is set and burning correctly.
    Never refill the heater while it is on.

    "They" claim if you follow the rules (I suspect they vary with the unit you buy), that there should not be a smell.

    Maybe there is someone out there with some experience with Kerosene heaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerosene heaters are great......but can't give you a brand

      Delete
    2. I bought two Sengoku Heat Mate 110s but haven't yet tried them out.

      http://www.sengokula.com/products/radiant-kerosene-heater-new-design/heatmate-hmn-110

      Delete
  3. wow...they are crushing miners again....who is buying the market...hardly any sectors with strength?'
    1374 is good stop if shorting...1388 trailing stop on bull run...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is one impressive beatdown......could be the final flush to set the bottom channels

      Delete
    2. I think the title and post were appropriate for this smackdown........hehehhehee.......KABOOOOOM....I'll have to go over to Turdville and see how much handwringing and crying to access sentiment

      Delete
  4. Carl Futia calling for 1310-20 on this correction. He has been accurate lately. Just my 2 cents. Seems like China refusing to print. GL all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. China is printing......they all are......the game is to hide it

      Delete
  5. 1320 is good for Spy 360sma touch...looks like it's heading down there....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isreal took out some Hamas Missle sites in Gaza...spiking crude for a bit..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next will be jawboning Iran attack to pump oil.....if all else fails to pump oil then limited bombing of Iran or Hamas

      Delete
  7. Stopped out of Nktr for loss....huge beat down continues...lost all of its gains for year in 30 days...sitting at support but looks like it will continue to get beat down....damn I should have taken gale....

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/11/14_Global_Gold_Production_Is_Poised_To_Fall_Off_A_Cliff.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Euro is on fire.......what a fochin mess the boyz have got us into.....riots all across europe today

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK that does it......I've got some important "work" to do for a few hours....I'm callin' bullshit to this smackdown....they've run the stops now the damage is done........on the other hand if they don't bring it up then I have a physical buy for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like your thinking just leave some for me! hehehehe cause I'm right behind you!

      Delete
  11. Wow, what a beat down!! I am now very red with HL, PZG and EXK. Thinking of averaging down this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, gold/silver up and miners bloody. Whatever. Only my cef, dgp, pslv and phys green so far.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much for outside reversal on miners today.....short miners long the metal is still the hedge trade......fochum..time is on my side......

    ReplyDelete
  14. flushing equity indices blood in the street.....margin calls coming

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm still buying physical tomorrow...hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. spx 1280 pronto. vix perked up a bit. ISEE so complacent. AA short finally working. GPL could wash the heck out and I hope to be there when it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1320 seems solid support, it would have to fight thru that for a couple days to get to 1280

      Delete
  17. Spx is close to the 61.8...can kicked over the cliff...why would the 61.8 be supportive?

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2012/11/s-500-drops-through-support.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. GPL out late after the bell. eps down 67% yoy.

    ReplyDelete