Monday, January 7, 2013

ALPHA LION CAPITALISM

Alpha male and female
I had an exhilarating experience last year when I was within 10 feet of an 800lb alpha male lion. He was truly the king of the jungle.....vastly more powerful and impressive than the other male lions nearby. Fortunately for me he was relaxing on a large rock and there were some very large bars separating me in the sanctuary from the awesome power of nature that I was viewing.

The law of nature applies to Economics too. We wanted unfettered and unregulated capitalism. We now have the Alpha male economics taking over virtually the entire world now. The Alpha male is now Rogue. Instead of protecting the Pride.....which provides the strongest position for all. The strongest beast in the Jungle is loose now and is after his own pride.  When you have an Alpha predator taking over the economics, business, and political structure of most of the developed economies the natural result is what has taken place now. You have all controls and protections removed by the Alpha predator and you have essentially the remaining scraps of the economic kill being cleaned up now.

We're the scraps. We're what is left of the Supercycle debt implosion. We are at a point where our republic is dying from an external, diabolical theft of our constitution and the limited freedoms we enjoyed. We are at a point where this lack of CONfidence in our leaders, our laws, and our institutions is tearing at the fabric that still barely holds us together as a nation.

If you want an uplifting, pollyanna post tonight then I am sorry to disappoint but if you are informed and aware of how desperate our times are then hopefully you can take action to prepare you and your family for the coming times. gl



"This empire, unlike any other in the history of the world, has been built primarily through economic manipulation, through cheating, through fraud, through seducing people into our way of life, through the economic hit men."

John Perkins




30 comments:

  1. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-07/piers-morgan-vs-alex-jones-gun-fight-cnn-corral#comment-3131717

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo D e mail not working but you are correct buy 1oz for their easier liquidity exchange....especially when silver goes over several hundred dollars per oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fears were not realized - I think AJ did a pretty decent job. Good for him! jd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how he decided to "stay in character"......its NOT going to appeal to a lot of sheeple that look at style only and don't listen to substance but he let Morgan have both barrels. I thot Morgan looked very uncomfortable and did NOT know how to handle him....of course his next guest was an assassin

      Delete
    2. Morgan was prepared to destroy him if Alex had let morgan have the floor.....so bully for alex

      Delete
  4. "America was born on guns and whiskey"

    That quote made my day. Alex Jones,...the man does have passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Problem with the "Guns n Whiskey" comment it makes him sound like a recheck hillbilly to those that don't get it.....

    Sent this to my know it all bro- in-law regarding the 2nd amendment another hot topic round the Holiday dinner table.......

    http://www.guncite.com/gc2ndpur.html

    It's fun educating folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of criticism of his style Tom but I feared that Morgan would be prepared to ambush him IF he had played Morgan's game and he didn't......he talked over Morgan and didn't allow morgan to get into a "proper" debate...translated ...let me trap you Alex and chop you up like the sheep you are.......well that did not happen.....Alex may not have disseminated the message but he didn't let morgan score any points and he sent a message that there are people pissed about what is happening......

      Delete
    2. I guess I should have expanded on my hillbilly comment.... I'm in complete agreement with you I think he did excellent in the fact that he did not play the game and kept Morgan on his heels the whole time. I was surprised AJ got in as much as he did but considering the iq of the general public on these matters and the preimum placed on style vs substance the question is when the MSM is done slicing the interview up in to 30 sec snippets what will the portray him as? Will his efforts go against him or will he have succeded in opening up new eyes?

      Delete
    3. I can get literally nobody I know to even attempt to read Zerohedge. So I doubt AJ got through to very many peeps that don't know it already ;(

      Delete
  6. Kli,

    Awesome pic above. I also use Gainesville Coin, thanks to Kli's rec. I have made 3 physical purchases since the spring and each have been smooth. Good company.

    Honest,

    Arna looks like it might run now. I was lucky enough to have added yesterday morning below $9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they should give me a discount ryan....hehheheee.........but they have always delivered so far so thats enough.......thanks

      Delete
  7. Hmmm not liking the action on HL this morning :( SSRI kinda running now... I like both charts though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just disguising accumulation......unless you're leveraged it should have no effect

      Delete
    2. Not leveraged luckily just need to quit watching every tick haha, always have that problem when I initially make purchases.

      Delete
  8. ARNA really starting to move. Like the volume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehehe, Not hard to figure out why.......

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/jan/8/poll-congress-less-popular-root-canal-cockroaches/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn ARNA. Got burnt playing it before so stayed away. Ah well. HL never got off the damn mat today like most miners but tomorrow is another day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hubz...miners seem to be in accumulations with rotation within the sector to try and disquise the buying. SSRI was big today as was several others 75% of my miners I hold finished green.......of course these are daily moves but it reminds me of the move off the bottom in April that took place. No one noticed it until they finally ramped it up several months later to draw in the suckers before they tanked it in the pullback correction.......I'm encouraged by the action and rotated a tiny portion of my SSRI into AUMN at the close.....just playing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably right. I got scared out of HL last year in June I think and ran into AUQ... augh what a mistake. Won't do that again ;)

      Delete
    2. at some point we're going to view many of these miner's moves and think why didn't I just stay put.......

      Delete
  12. Hubz,

    I don't know if this helps you, but it is something that has stayed with me through the years when I read it long ago. From John Neff's book:

    John Neff, who ran Vanguard's highly successful Windsor Fund, once said, "One of Ben Franklin's wise observations offers a parallel: 'He who waits upon Fortune is never sure of a dinner.' As I see it, a nice dividend yield at least lets you snack on hors d'oeuvres while waiting for the main meal"

    HL pays a dividend,...maybe not the biggest but enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. proven miner proven reserves and only time

      Delete
  13. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog/secrets-and-lies-of-the-bailout-one-brokers-story-20130108

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great article. hehe. i have to be an honest, and say i was shorting the early meteoric rise in the mkt in 2009. SRS was my poison, and to this day, i still get a bit annoyed when i look at the stock price of SPG. i do feel fortuneate that i took the loss on the trade before the damage was irrepairable. dang, that article sort of dredged up some bad memories. hehe.

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete